Today I’m sharing my seat crate tutorial! It took some time to get the plywood pieces cut and ready, but everything else was easy peasy. Here are the pictures of my new little seat crates and the step by step directions on how to create your own.
You’ll need a few items to start your DIY project:
- hanging file folder crates
- fabric cut to fit over the plywood pieces from Jo-Ann’s
- plywood pieces cut to fit the inner lip of your crate
- mattress padding cut to fit over the plywood pieces from Jo-Ann’s
- staple gun (Jo-Ann’s)
- ribbon (Jo-Ann’s)
2) Start stapling the fabric to the board and tuck in the edges as if you were wrapping a present.